LU nozzles are characterized by an optimized (well balanced) droplet size spectrum.
• Low to Medium Drift potential
• Coarse to Fine Droplets
• Even droplet distribution spectrum at higher pressure
• Best Performance Range 20-75 psi
• Low drift applications up to 40 psi
Range of Application:
Herbicides and Plant Growth Regulators
• Spray pressure measured at the nozzle tip.
• The stated gallons per acre rates apply to water.
• Check your nozzle flow rates prior to each spray season.
• Make sure that all nozzles have the same designed flow rate.